HotPDF is a Delphi PDF Component library for Delphi and C++ Builder. It is a pure VCL library. It does not use DLLs or other software to create and edit Adobe Portable Document Format files. With it, you can manipulate PDF within your Delphi or C++Builder applications quickly because of its highly optimized codes. It allows you to create or load existing documents and edit them in the following manner:
Print text and draw on a document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video, and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages or the whole file;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
Component Key Features:
- add vector and raster graphics into documents;
- protect PDF documents with a password;
- watermarks and outlines;
- generating documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, and bookmarks;
- supports Unicode characters;
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages;
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text, copy to and from other classes supporting TCanvas;
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size;
- multi-column printing;
- TIFF to PDF converting;
- paragraph and justification feature gives complete control over text printing.
Download HotPDF Component DEMO package (25.6 MB)
Supports Delphi 5 through 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 11 Alexandria, 32-bit only.
HotPDF Delphi PDF Component with source codes
Purchase HotPDF Component vis PayPal. (Starting from $99)
You can use credit/debit cards directly without a PayPal account;
If you cannot use credit cards or PayPal, please contact us for Wire Transfer;
China users, please select the WeChat payment option on the checkout page.
For more complete and powerful PDF processing functions, it is recommended that you choose our PDF library instead.
To existing customers:
You can renew through this link. We’ll send the latest version to you after receiving your renewal order.
04/25/2022 v3.5.1, Updates for RAD Studio 11.1
09/20/2021 v1.8.5, RAD Studio 11 Alexandria supporting added.
05/28/2020 v1.8.4 RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney supporting added.
09/04/2019 v1.8.1 DBTable sample upgraded to use ADOTable, version compatibility fixes in other examples.
04/15/2019 v1.8.0 Delphi 5 compiling fix; Multiple minor fixes and improvements.
01/23/2019 v1.7.2 fixed a bug with WMF displaying.