HotPDF is a Delphi PDF Component library for Delphi and C++ Builder. It is pure VCL library, It does not use any DLLs or other software to create and edit Adobe Portable Document Format files, So with it, you can manipulate PDF within your Delphi or C++Builder applications quickly, and because it’s highly optimized codes and the footprint is minimal, it works very fast. It allows you to create or load existing documents and edit them in the following manner:
Print text and draw on a document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages or the whole file;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
Component Key Features:
- add vector and raster graphics into documents;
- protect PDF documents with a password;
- watermarks and outlines;
- generating documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, bookmarks;
- supports Unicode characters;
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages;
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text, copy to and from other classes supporting TCanvas;
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size;
- multi-column printing;
- TIFF to PDF converting;
- paragraph and justification feature gives complete control over text printing.
Download HotPDF Component DEMO package (25.6 MB)
Supports Delphi 5 through 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.4 Sydney, 32-bit only
Note: This product is no longer on sale, if you purchase or renew our PDF library (after 07/22/2020), you can request this component as a free bonus, but no support will be provided for the free bonus; The supports for HotPDF existing customers will last for one year from the date of purchase.
To existing customers: You can still renew through this link to get the latest version of HotPDF components with the support of RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney.
05/28/2020 v1.8.4 RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney supporting added.
09/04/2019 v1.8.1 DBTable sample upgraded to use ADOTable, version compatibility fixes in other examples.
04/15/2019 v1.8.0 Delphi 5 compiling fix; Multiple minor fixes and improvements.
01/23/2019 v1.7.2 fixed a bug of WMF displaying.