HotPDF is a Delphi PDF Component library for Delphi and C++ Builder. It is pure VCL library, It does not use any DLLs or other software to create and edit Adobe Portable Document Format files, So with it, you can manipulate PDF within your Delphi or C++Builder applications quickly, and because it’s highly optimized codes and the footprint is minimal, it works very fast. It allows you to create or load existing documents and edit them in the following manner:
Purchase HotPDF Component via PayPal. (Starting from $75)
You can make payment by credit/debit card via PayPal, without need a PayPal account.
This special 30% off price is a limited time offer, the price will be raised soon.
For a limited time, you can purchase our PDF Library, and get HotPDF full version for free!
Print text and draw on a document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages or the whole file;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
Component Key Features:
- add vector and raster graphics into documents;
- protect PDF documents with a password;
- watermarks and outlines;
- generating documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, bookmarks;
- supports Unicode characters;
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages;
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text, copy to and from other classes supporting TCanvas;
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size;
- multi-column printing;
- TIFF to PDF converting;
- paragraph and justification feature gives complete control over text printing.
Download HotPDF Component DEMO package (25.6 MB)
Supports Delphi 5 through 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.3 Rio
05/04/2019 v1.8.1 DBTable sample upgraded to use ADOTable, version compatibility fixes in other examples.
04/15/2019 v1.8.0 Delphi 5 compiling fix; Multiple minor fixes and improvements.
01/23/2019 v1.7.2 fixed a bug of WMF displaying.