HotPDF Delphi PDF component is a Native Object Pascal coded component library for Delphi and C++ Builder. Therefore, it does not use any DLLs or other software to create and edit PDF files, So with it, you can manipulate PDF documents within your Delphi or C++Builder applications quickly, and because it’s highly optimized codes and the footprint is minimal, it works very fast.
HotPDF allows you to create or load existing PDF files and edit them in the following manner:
Print text and draw on a PDF document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages or the whole file;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
HotPDF Component Key Features:
- add vector and raster graphics into PDF documents;
- protect PDF documents with a password;
- watermarks and outlines;
- generating PDF documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, bookmarks;
- supports Unicode characters;
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages;
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text, copy to and from other classes supporting TCanvas;
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size;
- multi-column printing;
- TIFF to PDF converting;
- paragraph and justification feature gives detailed control over text printing.
Download HotPDF Component DEMO package (10.3 MB)
Supports Delphi 5 through Delphi 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.3 Rio
04/15/2019 v1.8.0, Delphi 5 compiling fix; Multiple minor fixes and improvements.
01/23/2019 v1.7.2, fixed a bug of WMF displaying.
HotPDF Delphi Excel Component with source codes
Spring Sale! – 40% discount auto apply at checkout!
Purchase this product via PayPa /Credit Card CLICK HERE. (Starting from $90)
If you prefer payment via FastSpring or AliPay please contact us.