HotXLS Delphi Excel Component is a high-performance XLS spreadsheet file read-write VCL component for Delphi and C++Builder. In short, it can write new spreadsheet XLS files, as well as reading and modifying existing XLS files. Because the component library is written in pure Object Pascal, so it does not require Microsoft Excel /Office be installed.
For more details of HoXLS please check the online help
- most importantly, load and edit XLS file besides writing a new XLS file.
- furthermore, reading encrypted XLS file, also know as password protected spreadsheets.
- access cell values, including number, string, date, boolean besides Excel formula.
- built-in calculation engine which supports formula computing.
- support cell attributes orientation, alignment, borders, comments, background attributes.
- merge /copy /move /delete /insert range of cells, support group rows and columns.
- font attributes: font, font size/color/decoration.
- support .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .png, .ico and jpeg images.
- Unicode characters, manipulate excel files written in any languages.
- hyperlinks, support Excel’s defined names.
- worksheet attributes name, protection, selection, outline, and others.
- printing attributes: page size, orientation, margins, header, footer, page breaks.
- exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF and CSV files.
- also supporting exporting Database tables or DBGrid to Excel, HTML or RTF files.
- easy migration from OLE-based projects to our HotXLS solution.
- above all, high performance, low memory, and CPU usage, easy to use.
Download HotXLS Delphi Spreadsheet Component DEMO package (6.4 MB)
v1.5.1 Supports Delphi 5 through Delphi 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.3 Rio
HotXLS Delphi Excel Component with source codes
Purchase vis FastSpring. (Starting from $99)