HotXLS Delphi Excel Component is a high-performance XLS spreadsheet file read-write VCL component for Delphi and C++Builder. In short, it can write new spreadsheet XLS files and read and modify existing XLS files.
HotXLS component library is written in pure Object Pascal, it does not require Microsoft Excel /Office to be installed.
Excel Spreadsheet created with HotXLS & Delphi.
For more details of HoXLS, please check the online help
- Load and edit the XLS file besides writing a new XLS file.
- Reading encrypted XLS files, also known as password-protected spreadsheets.
- Access cell values, including number, string, date, boolean besides the Excel formula.
- built-in calculation engine which supports formula computing.
- support cell attributes orientation, alignment, borders, comments, background attributes.
- merge /copy /move /delete /insert range of cells, support group rows and columns.
- font attributes: font, font size/color/decoration.
- support .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .png, .ico and jpeg images.
- Unicode characters, manipulate excel files written in any language.
- Hyperlinks support Excel’s defined names.
- Worksheet attributes name, protection, selection, outline, and others.
- Printing attributes: page size, orientation, margins, header, footer, page breaks.
- Exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF, and CSV files.
- Supporting exporting Database tables or DBGrid to Excel, HTML, or RTF files.
- Easy migration from OLE-based solution.
- Low memory and CPU usage and high performance.
Purchase HotXLS Component with source vis PayPal ( Starting from $99)
You can use credit/debit cards directly without a PayPal account
Download HotXLS Delphi Spreadsheet Component DEMO package (6.4 MB)
04/25/2022 v3.5.1, Updates for RAD Studio 11.1
09/20/2021 v2.1.0, RAD Studio 11 Alexandria supporting added.
07/17/2020 v2.0.0 Windows 64-bit support added.
05/27/2020 v1.5.4, RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney support added.
Supports Delphi 5 through Delphi 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.4 Sydney
If you cannot use credit cards or PayPal, please contact us for Wire Transfer;
China users, please select the WeChat payment option on the checkout page.
Existing customers: renew through this link. We’ll send the latest version to you after receiving your renewal order.