HotXLS Excel Read Write Library is a high-performance excel read-write component for Delphi and C++Builder. It can write new Excel spreadsheets, as well as reading and modifying existing Excel XLS files.
HotXLS is written in Object Pascal. It does not require Microsoft Excel /Office be installed, It lets you easily read and write Excel .xls files, directly, quickly!
HotXLS Component Key Features:
- read excel file and write new or existing excel file
- reading encrypted excel file (password protected)
- access cell values, including number, string, date, boolean and Excel formula
- built-in calculation engine which supports excel formula computing
- support cell attributes: orientation, alignment, borders, comments, background attributes
- merge /copy /move /delete /insert range of cells, support group rows and columns
- support font attributes: font, font size/color/decoration
- support .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .png, .ico and jpeg images
- support Unicode characters, manipulate excel files written in any languages
- support hyperlinks, support Excel’s defined names
- support worksheet attributes: name, protection, selection, outline, and others
- support printing attributes: page size, orientation, margins, header, footer, page breaks
- exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF and CSV files
- exporting Database tables or DBGrid to Excel, HTML or RTF files
- easy migration from OLE-based projects to our HotXLS solution
- high performance, low memory / CPU usage, easy to use
Download HotXLS Component DEMO package (6.4 MB)
v1.5.1 Supports Delphi 5 through Delphi 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.3 Rio
HotXLS Delphi Excel Component with source codes
Purchase this product CLICK HERE.