HotPDF Delphi PDF component is a Native Object Pascal coded component library for Delphi and C++ Builder, Therefore, it does not use any DLLs or other software to create and edit PDF files, So with it you can manipulate PDF documents within your Delphi or C++Builder applications easily, and because it’s highly optimized codes and footprint is very small, it works very fast.
HotPDF allows you create or load existing PDF files and edit them in the following manner:
Print text and draw on a PDF document using it as a canvas;
Add audio, video and text annotations;
Change the size and resolution of specific pages or the whole file;
Add, delete and copy pages;
Encrypt the document;
Edit the document properties.
HotPDF Component Key Features:
- add vector and raster graphics into PDF documents;
- protect PDF documents with a password;
- watermarks and outlines;
- generating PDF documents with internal and external links, web links, page links, bookmarks;
- supports Unicode characters;
- full font embedding, text formatting, multi-column text, predefined code pages;
- supporting canvas (HDC), you can draw and display text, copy to and from other classes supporting canvas;
- built-in text and picture compression feature makes it easy to reduce file size;
- multi-column printing;
- TIFF to PDF converting;
- paragraph and justification feature gives detailed control over text printing.
Download HotPDF Component DEMO package (10.3 MB)
Supports Delphi 5 through Delphi 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 6 through C++Builder 10.3 Rio
01/23/2019 Update: v1.7.2, fixed a bug of WMF displaying.
HotPDF Delphi Excel Component with source codes
Purchase this product CLICK HERE.