Easy to read and write Excel .xls files, directly, quickly!
HotXLS Excel Read Write Library is a
high-performance excel read-write component for Delphi and C++Builder.
It can write new Excel spreadsheets, as well as reading and modifying
existing Excel XLS files.
HotXLS is written in Object Pascal. It does not require Microsoft Excel /Office be installed, it reads and writes excel files directly.
Supports Delphi 5/6/7/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10
10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder 6/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10/10.1/10.2
- read excel file and write new or existing excel file, reading encrypted excel file (password protected)
- access cell values, including number, string, date, boolean and Excel formula
- built-in calculation engine which supports formula computing
- support cell attributes: orientation, alignment, borders, comments, background attributes
- merge /copy /move /delete /insert range of cells, support group rows and columns
- support font attributes: font, font size/color/decoration
- support .bmp, .emf, .wmf, .png, .ico and jpeg images
- support unicode characters, manipulate excel files written in any languages
- support hyperlinks, support Excel's defined names
- support worksheet attributes: name, protection, selection, outline, and others
- support printing attributes: page size, orientation, margins, header, footer, page breaks
- exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF and CSV files
- exporting Database tables or DBGrid to Excel, HTML or RTF files
- easy migration from OLE-based projects to our HotXLS solution
- high performance, low memory / CPU usage, easy to use
* For detailed functions and questions, please refers to HotXLS online help.