Easy to read and write Excel .xls files, directly, quickly!
HotXLS Excel Read Write Library is a high-performance excel
read-write component for Delphi and C++Builder, it can writing
new Excel spreadsheets, as well as reading and modifying existing Excel
HotXLS is written in Object Pascal, it does not require Microsoft Excel /Office be installed, it reads and writes excel files directly.
C++Builder 6/2006/2007/2009/2010/XE/XE2/XE3, current version: 1.4.0
within three months, it will be a free update for exist customers who purchased within one year. Big price drop! Limited time offer, Act Now!
- read excel file and write new or existing excel file, reading encrypted excel file (password protected)
- access cell values, including number, string, date, boolean and Excel formula
- built-in calculation engine support formula computing
- support cell attributes: orientation, alignment, borders, comments, background attributes
- merge /copy /move /delete /insert range of cells, support group rows and columns
- support font attributes: font, font size/color/decoration
- support bmp, emf, wmf, jpeg, png, ico images
- support unicode characters, manipulate excel files written in any languages
- support hyperlinks, support Excel defined names
- support worksheet attributes: name, protection, selection, outline, and others
- support printing attributes: page size, orientation, margins, header, footer, page breaks
- exporting workbooks and worksheets to HTML, RTF and CSV files
- exporting Database tables or DBGrid to Excel, HTML or RTF files
- easy migration from OLE-based projects to our HotXLS solution
- high performance, low memory and CPU usage, easy to use